Monday, January 11, 2010

Jealousy Slayed My Soul 19

Awal shay, thank youuu kilikom 3ala the comments!! im sorry if i dont reply, its because i dont have time 3ala 6ool i write a post and sign out, bes i will reply as soon as i can;**

--------








It was the longest day of her entire life.
Maya couldn't stop thinking about Ya3goob.
She slowly watched the plane fly away, and waited for someone to pat her back or hug her like in romantic movies, waiting for her prince to call her name..but no, it was reality, and he was gone for real.







THREEE YEARS LATER!!


" I was on drugs, and then my friend and i were kidnapped. We were on our way back from a Christmas party, my friend was 17 and i was 16. She was driving even though she was underage. It was quiet and dark. Faye and I were really scared, she took the wrong turn, and we ended up in the middle of nowhere. The first person i thought of calling was ya3goob. I dialed his number a couple of times until he picked up. He told us not to worry he was on his way. We waited for about an hour until three cars pulled over, blocking our chance of escaping. We freaked out. But when i saw ya3goob come out of one of them, i relaxed. i was about to unlock my door but Faye shrieked. i turned and she told me she had a bad feeling about this. i shut her up, unlocked the door, and got out. I started to approach ya3goob, but saw a smirk on his face. My heart started beating so fast.

M: " baby, thank you for coming, wallah 7ady kint 5ayfa!!"

He didn't answer me.

M: Shfeek??!

he lowered his head, knocked on the window. That's when two muscular guys got out. I knew what was going to happen. i started running, back to the car, back to Faye, but before i could reach her, the two guys grabbed me. i started screaming, yelling, kicking. they were way stronger than me. Suddenly, Faye gets out of her car. She wasn't afraid at all. She was so brave i remember i was so shocked from what she was doing. She slowly approached me and the guys, pointed a gun at the guys, and told them if they wouldn't let go of me, then she would shoot everyone. The guys let go of me instantly. And i started running towards the car. i got in, and started screaming for Faye to hurry up. She was about to turn when suddenly one of the guys grabs the gun out of her hands.


Faye: MAYA GO GO GO LEAVEEE DON'T WORRY ILL BE ALRIGHT DRIVE QUICK!!!!

I quickly did as she told me.
I was speeding so fast, 80..90....100...120.....

*RING RING*
Maya: SHTABEEE YAAA 7MAAAR

Ya3goob: SLOW DOWN BABE LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE YOUR GONNA KILL YOURSELF!! MAYA SLOW DOWN IM BEHIND YOUU!!! WAIT LA7THAAAA!!

6006 60006

I couldn't trust him anymore, i was very furious so i went faster, 120...140...150..

and then all i remember is my car bumping into something, flying for a while, then crashing down, turning 3 times.

I still feel the glass sting me.
I still remember the pressure of the fall.
The sound was very scary.
I knew i wasn't going to make it.
All i remember was ya3goobs voice screaming and trying to get me out..

Y; MAAYAA!! MAYAAA!!!

and then i muttered a couple of prayers, and i blacked out.

I woke up two years later.
it was a miracle that i lived that long, i was in a comma. but when i woke up, i didn't remember anything, as soon as i woke up, i was introduced to my parents who told me about me a story about falling off a bike and crashing to the ground. i was told that i lived in California my entire life, but traveled back to Kuwait for vacation. I was told that i had friends of such and such. I believed them. Until the day that Ya3goob came to study, and i saw him in Ashley's party. I remembered everything. So clearly.


And that's the end of my story"


*clapping*


" Thank you Maya for sharing your story with the rest of us. Everyone, Maya's book is the bestselling this year. Don't forget to purchase it. It's called "Two Souls so apart"


Maya was at a conference. She grew to be a beautiful woman. Her passion became writing, so she started writing stories and novels. She was finally over ya3goob. She met another guy, a guy who loved her for her. Who respected her. Most importantly, who treated her like a princess.






The End :D


















3 comments:

  1. ohhh nooo i want ya3goub with maya and y are you ending now its too early :/ and do you have another story coming up soon ?! i hope yes ;)

    H ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaa2 may9eeeer it ends like this!!!!!
    this story is 3ajeeeeeba oo may9eer it ends like this!!! please let it be a prank and your just jocking!!!!! please! la2ana the story is 3ajeeeba oo it is one of the best sotry's ive read ooo mashalah you have a good,creative way to write it! inshalah its not the end! lazem her and ya3gooob end together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H;*
    hehe sometimes people dont get what they want! and madree hun, i got bored of it, i might continue it later on, bes for now, im starting a new story! im just putting this on hold oo hopefully ill continue it in the future;)
    im glad you liked the story :)

    bluelilies:
    hehe im sorry wallah bes madree i dont feel like continueing it, im starting a new one oo inshallah later on ill come back and ill finish this one. thank you, jad i really appreciate each and every one of your comments, it means so much to me;* bes as i told everyone else, you dont always get what you want, and maya, in this case, found someone better :)

    ReplyDelete