Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jealousy Slayed My Soul 10

YAA NAAS, ;p if you dont comment, i wont post, deal? ok;p

seriously ya3nee i expect you guys to ''encourage'' me;p

--------



Previously:



Doctor: mayas father?



F; yes?



D; i need to talk to you.

-----



*dream*

Ya3goob: haha abee a9eer the second CRISS ANGEL!



Maya: haha sure:p , goodluck

-----



Ya3goob: *screams to the ocean* I LOVE YOU MAYA!

----



Maya heart suddenly starts hurting, she lays down, and immediatly sleeps..



*dream*



Y; I LOVE YOU MAYA.



-------------------------------




4:00 am

*dream*

Maya: ya3goooob?!

Y; What??!

M; shfeeeek 3alay?!

Y; mafeeni shay! leave me alone!!!

M; why please shsawaitlik?!

Y; were over bes ive got my friends back..

M; so your just gona dump me like that?! FOR NO REASON?! AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOUVE GOT YOUR FRIENDS BACK?! I THOUGHT YOUD FIGHT FOR ME I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE LOVED ME!

Y; i think we should go our seperate ways, meet new people, ok? listen im gona block you, thats the only way ill forget you..

M; Pleaseeeee no.. :'(

*blocked*

-------

5:00 am

Ya3goob Dialling Maya

Maya: aloo?

Y; Maya i miss you take me back please..

M; i cant,

Y; i have a question

M; ask..

Y; do you still love me?

M; ya3goob, i loved you and will always love you know matter what, forever and ever and ever, but you broke my heart way too many times, you shattered it into little peices, so i cant give it to you anymore, i cant trust you anymore, but im moving on.

------

11:00am

Doctor: i think its about time to tell Maya the truth..or else, shell find out on her own..

Father; i will never ever do that,

D; you have to

F;ill only hurt her

D; dont you think your not hurting her now by not telling her the truth?

F; what should i do?! WHAT?! I CANT TELL HER!!

D; if you dont want your daughter to go mentally crazy, then you should tell her..

----------

Maya woke up with a weird feeling, a feeling of heartbreak. She called lorena, and told her to come to her room becuase she had something important to say.

L; yes miss?

M; sit down loreena

L; no miss sorry, i dont want to make your chair dirty..

M; loreena, its ok, your not a dirty ugly slave, im sorry for ever saying that to you..

L;...wwwhat? miss? are you serrrious? you sorry?

M; yes Loreena.. im sorry..

L; apology accepted..

M; i have a question though..

L; yes miss ask anything you want..

M; can you tell me the whole story of what happened before me coming to california?

to be continued..

-fudgie






15 comments:

  1. your story is amazing
    i really liked it
    plz we want a post asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your story !!!!
    and i love that you post everyday!!!;D
    Thanx!!;**

    PinkWorld ~S.S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read you're whole story..
    I must say.. mashallah 3alaich ya3ne your way of writing is amazingg!
    I loved every single word<3
    Keep goingg I cant wait for the next postt!
    but please try to make them a bit longer:(
    THANK YOUU!;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wallah amazing ur doing a very gd job.. ow please keep writing dont stop!!!

    -social butterfly-

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH I LOVED IT :**
    I'M DIEING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
    PLEASEE LET HER KNOW THOUGH, 5ALA9 7ARAM SHE DESERVES TO KNOW!! :(

    LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT N POST SOON PLS :**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read the story and i'm so attached ! walllaaa i really loved it !!! .. plzzz continue .. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 2 her !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read ur story o I absoluteley loved it ya3nee its something different and I love ur writing mashallah o keep up the good work ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LA LA LAAAA:O FUDGE PLZZ KAMLAAAY !!:O PLZZZZZZ!! if you remember me!! i read ur blogs on weekends :P LOOOL!! inshalah tithakrtaay!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. just started reading ur blog luv the story plz plz go on i really wanna know what happens next:)
    luvich,
    G*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg ;O !!
    i wanna know what will happen :O !
    Is she gonna give her the pink diary o.o!!
    NEXT POST PLEASE <3 Good job ;*

    -Banana

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOREEEENAAAA!!! tbaachy 7alat.haa!! D;

    sa5eeefaa maya i hate her >:l

    love the story keeep it up;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved it wayid!! pls post soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVEEEEE YOUR STORY! CREATIVE :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous:
    Thank you! inshallah :D

    Pinkworld:
    Thank you;**

    The Desperate Dreamer:
    awww, thank youu wallah i really apprecaite it:D ;**

    Charmbracelet:
    ;*

    socialbutterfly:
    thank you;* inshallah i wont (=

    Anonymous:
    hehe next post is up! go read;) ;*

    R;*
    hehe i posted a new post;) ;*

    Red:
    thank youu:** :D

    Anonymous:
    haha babe laaa i rememberr youu!! hehe :* thank youu (L)

    geraninium:
    thank you;*

    Banana:
    Inshaaalaaa;* :D btw the next post is up ;)

    Mary Poppins:
    haha thanks ;*

    Anonymous: inshallah;* thanks !

    Anonymous:
    Thank youuu :D :D!

    ReplyDelete